After you have placed an order, you may login into your customer record/account and initiate a RMA at any time by following these steps.
1. Login to your account in the 'My Account' section.
2. In the Track Your Recent Orders section, click on the View Details link for the order you would like to initiate the RMA for.
3. Once in the order, click on the "Add New RMA" button.
4. Choose the number of items you want to return in the Order Items section.
5. In the Order Return Options section, choose the Reason and Method for the return. You may add comments in the Comments section.
Once done, click Save RMA and an email will be sent to both you and Headsets Connect.
After initiating the RMA, you will receive an automated email advising you that the RMA was received. The message will contain the order number, the RMA number and instructions from Headsets Connect before shipping the product back.
Please Note: All returns will be inspected and may be subject to a restock fee for used, open box, missing package inserts and accessories. Orders that received free shipping will have actual shipping charges deducted from refund.
You may choose any freight carrier to ship the package back to Headsets Connect but we highly recommend you use a carrier that can provide you with a tracking number so you can monitor return delivery.
For refunds, we will credit your account within 15 business days of receipt of your packaged return according to the policies stated above.
Headsets Connect is not responsible for any open balances, overdraft fees or service charges resulting from the timing of charges or credits to your account.
Orders returned as "Undeliverable" will incur a a 20% administration fee plus actual shipping costs.